I have been going crazy today… and it doesn’t stop for a while.
I had a very long, dry conference call this morning that when on for an hour and a half. Bor-RAH-A-RING… then I decided to shop for some more eBay inventory to sell and was a little disappointed that the jackets I wanted to get had some black spots on the sleeves and so there was no way I was going to sell them. SO, that was a disappointment. But truth be told, I think I am leaning toward kid’s toys as a basis for my eBay business.
Then this afternoon, I am trying to cut my day short so that I can grocery shop and get home so that My Lovely and Talented Wife can help decorate for VBS. But I have to wait for the Market to close at 4pm so that I sell some of my positions. Then I need to go through my coupons before I leave. Oi! And I tried to reorganize my desk.
That post was typed on Wednesday. I didn’t even get a chance to look at it on Thursday much less post anything worthwhile. I think I may have read a few blogs but I was just too busy with work and family stuff.
So: Let’s get everyone caught up to date with the short version… I got 7 minutes before I go do my tune up run for tomorrow’s race.
- Tomorrow I run a 5k, if you haven’t played Guess My Time, go NOW and you can win free movie tickets.
- Thursday, The Younger got clearance from the doctor that his trigger thumb is trigger-less and that he is free and clear…
- Currently, we are waiting on a few pieces of paper to complete our taxes. If anyone can find our listing of donations that we gave the woman’s shelter here, that would be great. That’s a chunk of change of charity that we can deduct from our taxes
- My Trading has been crap this week. I have started a Trading Blog called ZSG Trading (Zombie, Sniper, Gunslinger trading), that I will use as my Trading Journal. Feel free to go over and laugh at me… but when I make huge bags of cash, I’ll remember
- I should be getting some pictures up from the Knoxville Marathon
- Tuesday, I had a great session in the pool and decided to go ahead and sign up for the Trideltathon, now I have to at least sit on my bike.
- I’m now behind on 2 episode of Gravity… I think that my new Episode will go out next week as a prelude to the Ribbon Run 5k. The episode after that will follow shortly, as I have a few things to record for it.
I’m going to end there as I go for my 2 mile run. See you in a few