As I promised Pam.
Here are the rules:Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog. If you want to do it, you can.
1. I alternate the way that I eat a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup. Sometimes it’s the middle first, sometime the edges or sometimes a big bite.
2. I conscientiously don’t wear race t-shirts when I run races, they must be non-race related. They can be running related, just not for any specific race. The one exception is Autumnfest (Thanksgiving Day), I wear the 2000 race shirt in honor of Jen’s Grandfather (details in Episode 004 of Gravity@1053).
3. I love grapes but will not (readily) eat Raisins.
4. If I know the person on caller ID, I usually answer the phone “Yellow”
5. I typically pack more shoes on a trip than my wife.
6. I sneeze in pairs, and usually 6 or 8 times in a row. It’s better to just wait a minute to bless me after I sneeze because there are usually more on the way.