No narrative, just things:
1) Took the youngest to the pediatrician today at 12:45 due to the fact he had crap coming out of his eyes yesterday and needed to be seen. Of course, today, he's much better and the doc only thought he had a bad cold. Lungs and ears were clear – so that's a very good sign
2) No running today at lunch, see #1
3) March 16th 10am my date with the Podiatrist to see what the hell is up with this foot! It's still sore, but not hurting sore. The pain keeps moving around, so I don't know what that means… unless these fractures are healing and then reopening, or a muscle is moving around. I dunno… but hopefully I will find out.
4) Despite #3, I am running 12 miles tomorrow. OK, so that's not today… but I did make the decision today!
5) My interview with Jill Bedford of the Knoxville Track Club is on Phedippidations this week. The show is on the website www.steverunner.com and is ready for download
6) My Running Buddies John Fenton and Ray Green are running the Virginia Creeper Marathon on Sunday… good luck guys
7) Hope everyone has a good weekend