I have been tagged today by my bloggy friend Marianna
“Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic, five weird habits of yours. The people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”
But for those of you who know and interact with me will understand that I am just naturally weird all the time, but here is a shot at it:
1) I must eat my 3 Musketeer bar by eating the chocolate coating off first, then the exposed nugget.
2) If I talking with someone with an accent, I find myself speaking their accent, which I find weird and rude.
3) analyze almost everything I see by trying to figure out the physics behind why it happened the way it did
4) I recently got a huge coffee mug that says “monkey business”, I use it all the time… it gets rinsed when I remember, else it's the never ending cup of coffee.
5) This isn't weird for runners: After a long race… I will eat anything and everything. For example, that brown banana I wouldn't eat yesterday, is fair game now. Oatmeal-Raisin cookies… don't like them, but after a race… I will eat them.
As the rules states, I am supposed to Tag 5 people… so Tag your it, Tag your it, Tag your it, Tag your it and Tag your it!