We have our domain name back, so Jenandterry.com will be up in the next day or so. We have to wait for all the transfers to go through. I will post something here and will send out another mass email letting people know. Also, Tripod is reducing space on this site, so I will be taking down the pictures until I can transfer everything to the new website. Thanks for understanding.